Monday, July 9, 2007

New Movie for J. Lo and her Husband


A WORKING RELATIONSHIP: Who says you can't mix your personal life with your career? Certainly not Jennifer Lopez. The multi-faceted superstar is starring with her husband, Marc Anthony, in the new film "El Cantante," and then the couple will reportedly embark on a joint tour this fall. Lopez talks about working with her husband in the new issue of GLAMOUR MAGAZINE. "It's totally different than working with an actor you don't know, where sometimes you have great chemistry and sometimes you don't," she reportedly says. "When Marc and I work together, there's no barrier or boundary. I think that's how it is in all good relationshipsyou feel the most safe there." As for those pesky questions about when Jennifer and Marc will have a baby? "Every other week [tabloids] say I'm pregnant, and I keep telling them, 'I'm not yet,'" she is quoted as saying. "Maybe it's more about seeing two people together and wanting to know if it's real. A lot of the time, having a baby solidifies that [image]"Oh, this is real, they're having a child together"you know what I mean? But I do have four stepchildrenMarc has three children and a stepchildso my life is very rich with family and children."
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: